WIT Search

Thursday 8 October 2015

Have you been in... Jigsaw lately?

I'm guilty of not having updated WIT in almost a week but boy I was struck with a horrid flu and you do not want to see pics of what I looked like in the past few days! Luckily last week I had a little dress up session with Petro at my office as we got first dibs on Jigsaw's new luxury capsule collection called 'A' line and took this pic I thought I would show you today. The thing is I love the High Street, I really do, but since hitting my 30's (and starting Wardrobe ICONS) I realised that I didn't want a wardrobe made up of "look a likes" and cheap alternatives to items I covet - rather I wanted to take my time, save up and invest in great quality pieces that I will look at and love forever. The great thing is when the High Street allows you to have that same designer experience at more accessible prices - don't get me wrong, still expensive but much more obtainable. So many High Street brands are clocking up on this (look at Top Shop Unique, Whistles Limited Edition, J.Crew Collection, Marks and Spencer's Best of British and even Mango in now doing a luxury cashmere line!). I've had the opportunity to touch, feel and try on the pieces myself and we are talking about 100% cashmere coats, really beautiful silks and impeccable tailoring that has nothing to envy to Rag & Bone or Carven. The collection is made up of 40 limited-edition pieces sourced from the finest mills in the UK and Italy and that are all classic, long lasting pieces. I think you should take a look at it and see what you think. I got the culottes and they definitely look and feel line a forever buy. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

With love from Russia! x
Daria
http://rebeldescent.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...