WIT Search

Monday 19 October 2015

The 'coatigan'

Topshop coat, Joseph leggings, J.Crew shoes and bag
I've been coveting an Isabel Marant lightweight coat (or coatigan as it seems to be called) for a while, but I often find the arm too skinny and I can't then wear if underneath big jumpers in the winter. I want something that can take me from the car to the office or in and out of meetings that keeps me warm but is not overly heavy and I found this Isabel Marant style coat in Topshop that does the trick. Today I am wearing it with leather leggings and a grey jumper and it instantly lifts my look.To be honest, had I not seen it in real life first I wouldn't have been tempted (the pic on the net doesn't do it justice), but the fabric is really expensive looking and I absolutely love the frayed edge and monochrome palette.

Topshop Premium textured coatigan £150

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...