WIT Search

Monday 7 March 2016

What I wore at the weekend + 4 f the best dressy jumpsuits

Topshop jumpsuit, Jimmy Choo shoes, Saint Laurent clutch

I bought this Topshop jumpsuit from their 'Made in Britain' range (I didn't know what it was - essentially a more luxe and upmarket range within Topshop) in September after falling in love with the hot pink version I got over the summer that I also wore on the cover of The ICONS Update in August for my 'Perfect Wardrobe' shoot.



The navy version, despite not being a maternity piece, has proved to be a great bump-friendly buy and practically the only thing I can wear in the evening that's a little dressy. Sadly the ones I bought sold out a long time ago (although I know many of you bought one at the time!), so it made me think about dressy jumpsuits and suggest a few I think are great - from super pricey investment to quite affordable impulse buys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore dressy jumpsuits! They are so comfortable, which is a huge plus!
x

http://josefinmolanders.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...