WIT Search

Friday 18 March 2016

WIT mama Friday: scrapoook from my WITxBonpoint event


On Sunday the 13th of March WIT and Bonpoint celebrated all things mother and child with a gorgeous in store tea party at their beautiful  Marylebone High Street store to mark my last event before heading on maternity leave. It was such a special event because the first one dedicated to mums and their children and it couldn't have been celebrated at a better time. The store was decked out with the most gorgeous selection of Bonpoint clothing, a few days earlier I had been through the collection and marked my favourite buys with little gold tags that said 'Laura and Greta's picks". I also dressed up a table with my favourite buys, including those things that I love to gift my friends when they are having babies and those that I invest for my own daughter. The Bonpoint team and I organised for a sensational face painter for the day (the kids loved it!), as well as a super fun entertainer. Mummies could shop the collection (with a gift on purchase in a fab Liberty print pouch + beauty samples and a hand cream!), feast on the yummy selection of food; get a hand massage with Bonpoint range of beauty products whilst little girls could get their hair braided with Liberty print ribbon. We even had a tombola where one lucky reader got to win the entire beauty range! It was the most fabulous afternoon and one that is much better illustrated through the photos that I posted on my Pinterest mood board for you to get some outfits and party inspiration! Thank you to all of you that attended and made my last event before doing the mummy thing full time for a little while.

LOVE
Laura x


 




 









See more photos from the day in my Pinterest moodboard



1 comment:

mama'sVIB said...

Had such a lovely day Laura. Was lovely to see you and your family. Marnie had a brilliant day - I could barely get her out of there…I spy her in one of your pictures too! Thanks for a lovely event and best of luck with baby no 2 xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...