WIT Search

Thursday 11 November 2010

My favorite COATS day four: A Great Print


Day four of my favorite five essentials winter coats and i'm onto a wardrobe jolly: the great print. Think of this is something fun and glamorous that instantly dresses up a simple jeans look and acts as "dressed-up outerwear." It works particularly well on days like this, where I am out and about all day and I virtually never take my coat off. I love leopard print, it never goes out of style and I know I will never tire of this versatile grey and black number.

Reiss coat, Aristoc tights, Zara sandals

9 comments:

Meera said...

Hi Laura! Loving your look today and loving your coat special this week! x

Anonymous said...

Really like this - I want to get the leopard print fur coat from Topshop that's around at the moment - I think that would be more of a statement coat though!

La Mona se viste de seda said...

qué monada!!

LA MONA SE VISTE DE SEDA
www.lamonasevistedeseda.com

Avril said...

Every time I see you in this coat, I love it more and more! Normally I avoid animal print but this is so classy in the grey. Loving the blog and loving the Boden blog too. Keep up the good work.

White Bazaar said...

Love the grey leopard print coat, gorgeous on you!

Seattle Froggatts said...

Laura, is this coat the Lotti batwing from Reiss?
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Laura, is this the Lottie Bat wing from Reiss? Thanks!!

wit said...

Hi girls! here I am after a few very busy weeks, sorry if I haven't been replying to comments and thank you so much for all your lovely words. xx WIT

Caradiaz said...

Have one of these too! I just love animal print and fell in love with the coat when I saw (again in Spain!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...