WIT Search

Thursday 18 November 2010

Thursday's working breakfast


Ever wondered what a fashion editor's working week is like? This week I am making the most of my IPhone and posting a photo from out and about.

Business men have working dinners, whilst us fashion girls have working breakfasts. Today I am starting the day in front of a croissant, talking work (and a little chat) with the lovely Boden pr girls. Here's a pic from one of my favorite London hot spots, Truc Vert.

Top Shop lace top, Zara skirt, Pied a Terre boots



Here's a link to buy my Top Shop top £38



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect way to start the day x

La Mona se viste de seda said...

Nice jersei!! I like it!

mtg said...

I love that lace top! you look wonderful as usual.

essentially aimee said...

Looks like my kind of breakfast! Love this. And you look lovely.

I Turner said...

Breakfast meetings are the best!
I love the lace top and your chic ponytail.

www.toindigo.blogspot.com

WIT said...

Hi girls! I received lots of emails from you asking about this top so I thought I would post a pic and a link from the top shop website. Here it is



http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=1842199&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=lace&pageSize=200

Lela Seaseight Design said...

Che stilosa!

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.
http://asacols.info/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...