WIT Search

Monday 8 November 2010

My favorite COATS day one: The Classic


Given the weather, I've decided that this week is time to talk winter COATS. So what are the 5 essentials every owman should have?  If I had to make a choice, I think a coat for everyone of these categories could take us through the winter in perfect style:

A great classic
A sporty staple
A statement wower
A pop of colour
A great print


I am starting with a great classic and to me it's the camel coat. Ageless, timeless and tres tres chic. Alternatively it could be a great black or grey coat- this category is all about luxe fabrics and perfect cut, so I don't cut corners on The Great Calssic. and think of it as the investment coat.
Log on tomorrow for the next coat..


Max Mara coat, Aristoc tights, Zara shoes

8 comments:

Aless@ndra said...

I was worried... :)

Daf said...

interesting 15:37 and 10 people have already 'failed' you - not on your outfit but the fact you haven't put a photo up yet!come on guys I know we all look forward to our daily fix of Laura but give the girl a break! I'm sure the outfit will be worth waiting just a little bit longer for x

essentially aimee said...

So pretty, as always. I need a camel-colored jacket like this.

"Vishí e Puà" said...

From an Italian in Spain to an Italian in London: I really like your blog and your style is great! Here you have a new follower. Just a question: could you show us better the shoes of this outfit and tell us is they are from the last Zara collection? Thanks!!! ;-)

orange said...

Il Max Mara camel coat è sempre spettacolare.

♥PINK DOLLY♥ said...

The camel coat is so pretty. I tried it on but I couldn`t carry it off - too short and it ended up looking like a dressing gown.

wit said...

Hi girls! here I am after a few very busy weeks, sorry if I haven't been replying to comments and thank you so much for all your lovely words. xx WIT

Caradiaz said...

Ha ha ha... In this case, I have a shorter version of this coat, by Spanish brand Sintesis. I bought it years ago and it's still wonferdul to wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...