WIT Search

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wednesday's press days craze


Ever wondered what a fashion editor's working week is like? This week I am making the most of my IPhone and posting a photo from out and about. 

Today I am going to lots of press days and I need to be warm, comfortable yet stylish.  Here I am at the lovely HOBBS S/S viewing. The colours of the collection are the perfect backdrop for today's "out and about" pic where I am wearing a Top Shop late night buy from last nighty. I love this floral print midi dress which I am wearing with thigh high leather boots and biker jacket.



Tops Shop dress £55 Pied a Terre thigh high boots Whistles leather jacket Chanel bag

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the way how you paired the romantic dress with the leather jacket and boots :) Gorgeous!

essentially aimee said...

Love this outfit! You look amazing and I absolutely love your bag!

La Mona se viste de seda said...

aunque el largo de este vestido no me acaba de convencer, reconozco que tĂș lo has combinado genial!!! me encanta, en serio!!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf - I'm looking for the perfect one and/or a snood but have yet to find it, any tips?? x

WIT said...

I LOOOVED this outfit!!! what's with all the fails girls?!?! hahahaha! xx

Susie said...

Love this dress! Did you wear it with a belt or without?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...