WIT Search

Monday 22 November 2010

What I wore at the week end..


Since I'm at home and not very well today, I thought I would post a pic of what I wore at the week end. I went to a fabulous wedding of two great friends of mine and wore a Capucci dress from the 1970's. I found it in my mother's wardrobe before the summer and had it altered so it would fit me. I put my hair up in a simple chignon with a diamante feather in the hair. 
I will post better pics later on, but anything is better than what Im wearing today...

13 comments:

Laura said...

You always look amazing!

Get well soon. I'm off sick today too :(

www.youaresoprettylaura.com

xx

ilaria said...

This dress is gorgous and it looks wonderful on you..the colour is great for a brunette like you ;)

Style on paper said...

Un abito speciale!
Un bacione
Loving Chiaradeanna: New outfit post

essentially aimee said...

That dress is fabulous. I absolutely love the color on you! Hope you're feeling better.

gill said...

Hope you feel better soon Laura! The dress is stunning!

Michelle said...

Divine!!!! If only my mum had kept her wardrobe from back then. X

Unknown said...

Wow, fab find. Stunning and timeless, plus an incredible colour on you - you look gorgeous!

Meera said...

A gorgeous dress! That coral hue is beautiful on you! Hope you feel better soon Laura! X

Anonymous said...

Stunning Laura, absolutely stunning!

Christina in Sweden

Gudrun and Iris said...

lovely dress¬! the colour looks amazing against your skin tone! very jealous of your teint :)

londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

Jasmin said...

This is gorgeous, you look amazing! Where did your jewelery come from? xx

simplykir said...

I hope you're feeling better Laura. The dress is great. Red is a great colour and you look amazing! And I relaly love your hairdo, classic and simple. Something you can do yourself. As always it's great to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

questo vestito รจ davvero bellissimo,per occasioni speciali e questo colore lo rende molto particolare!complimenti!
Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...