WIT Search

Friday 17 December 2010

Lacey times


When it comes to party fabrics, lace is top of the list. The great thing is, this season it's huge on the catwalk and has also been picked up (and done beautifully) on the high street. For a day in the office, I am dressing my lace top down, but for party time I've compiled a wish list of my favorite internet buys, all available online now.



1- Red and black dress £550 DG at Netaporter
icon
2- Black dress £170 Sandro at Netaporter
icon
3- Grey dress £1610 Erdem at Netaporter
icon
4- Shoes £49.99 from Zara
5- Bow shoes £555 Valentinoat Netaporter
icon
6- Top £70 at French Connection
icon
7- Navy dress £150 Whistles at John Lewis
icon
8- Dress £650 at Jaeger
icon
MIH jeans, Top Shop top, Prada boots

7 comments:

Tanya Arturi said...

Love this casual-glam look! What style are the MIH jeans? I LOVE them

pelininstyle said...

Great picks. I love your outfit.
http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/

PlumJam said...

Glad to see you back and hopefully feeling better, you were missed!

PlumJam said...

Glad to see you back and hopefully feelinG a bit better, you were miseed!

Sally said...

Dresses #1 and #3 are my favorite. Love your top!

Meera said...

Love the lace! Laura, glad to see you are feeling better! X

Michelle said...

Loving the lace, very classic. Welcome back, I missed my daily WIT!!! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...