WIT Search

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Your unexpected party wardrobe


The January issue of Red is out this week and it's all about party wear.  I thought I would showcase my latest shoot called "Your unexpected party wardroobe" with simple rules to think out of the box when it comes to party dressing.

1- You don't have to wear heels
2- Dress up your jeans (possibly with the Valentino shoes I asked Santa to bring me)
3- Wear masculine tailoring
4- Fling on a trench over your party dress
5- Layer chiffon and knits
6- Dress up a t-shirt


Just work and no party for me today, just work..
Vintage skirt, Uniqlo jumper, Zara shoes




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your lipstick! Can you tell us what it is?

WIT said...

it's called Red Lizard from MAC xx

essentially aimee said...

I looove the party outfits from this spread! You don't have to be all glammed up to look amazing. I love the all black on you, that's definitely my go-to kind of outfit!

Anonymous said...

Love this post - I'm going to wear my trench coat over my party dress now, much better than a massive winter coat! x

Anonymous said...

Or Nars?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that skirt!
anto

Anonymous said...

another great outfit! could you do a post on skincare/make-up please? your skin is flawless - would love to know your secrets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...