WIT Search


Friday, 3 December 2010

Xmas Special: All I want for Christmas...

Three weeks to Christmas eve and it's time to post that letter to Santa. Here are lots of great Christmas buys and all the things I wish he would drop down my chimney...  This was the most fun I've had since I was a little girl!

1- Marc Jacobs sequin bag at netaporter.com
2- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill black cream shadow at Selfridges.com
3- Smythson personalised correspondence cards at Smythson.com
4- Elsa Peretti for Tiffany gold necklace with diamond stud Tiffany.co.uk 
5- Soft gray cashmere robe at at Figleaves.com
6- Black skinny leather trousers
7- Martha Stewart Wedding book at Amazon.com
8- Itune gift vouchers at Store.apple.com
9- Valentino studded shoes at netaporter.com
10- Diptyque rose candles at Diptyqueparis.com
11- Dermalogica facials Dermalogica.com
12- Anya Hindmarch travel wash bags at Anyahindmarch.com
13- Shirling gloves
14- Green and Black organic milk chocolate at Greenandblacks.com
15- And finally it's not Christmas without tickets for The Nutcracker at the Royal Ballet


My New Favourite Thing said...

Hands down one of the best gift guides I've seen so far - fabulous taste!

Olivia xx

Amie Smith said...

Love the black leather trs - where were they from??!

WIT said...

oh my.. the skinny jeans are from Balenciaga and so expensive I couldn't face crediting them! HM has a great faux pair in at the moment- bought it today and at £24 will do the trick ;-) xx

liz said...

how did you create the image showing all your gifts and numbering them? thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...