WIT Search

Friday 3 December 2010

Xmas Special: All I want for Christmas...




Three weeks to Christmas eve and it's time to post that letter to Santa. Here are lots of great Christmas buys and all the things I wish he would drop down my chimney...  This was the most fun I've had since I was a little girl!

1- Marc Jacobs sequin bag at netaporter.com
2- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill black cream shadow at Selfridges.com
3- Smythson personalised correspondence cards at Smythson.com
4- Elsa Peretti for Tiffany gold necklace with diamond stud Tiffany.co.uk 
5- Soft gray cashmere robe at at Figleaves.com
6- Black skinny leather trousers
7- Martha Stewart Wedding book at Amazon.com
8- Itune gift vouchers at Store.apple.com
9- Valentino studded shoes at netaporter.com
10- Diptyque rose candles at Diptyqueparis.com
11- Dermalogica facials Dermalogica.com
12- Anya Hindmarch travel wash bags at Anyahindmarch.com
13- Shirling gloves
14- Green and Black organic milk chocolate at Greenandblacks.com
15- And finally it's not Christmas without tickets for The Nutcracker at the Royal Ballet

4 comments:

My New Favourite Thing said...

Hands down one of the best gift guides I've seen so far - fabulous taste!

Olivia xx

Amie Smith said...

Love the black leather trs - where were they from??!

WIT said...

oh my.. the skinny jeans are from Balenciaga and so expensive I couldn't face crediting them! HM has a great faux pair in at the moment- bought it today and at £24 will do the trick ;-) xx

Elizabeth Saucier said...

how did you create the image showing all your gifts and numbering them? thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...