WIT Search

Friday 10 December 2010

Sportswear chic


Another early start, another day on set. Today I am playing one of my favorite stylist tricks and mixing everyday casual wear with a touch so sporty chic. It could be a belted parka, a drawstring trousers with a soft cashmere jumper or, as I am doing today, a slick coat with a hoodie underneath. My new shoes are a bit like Marmite, you either LOOOVE them or really loath them and I've loved seeing how passionately you do both!
Zara coat, Gap hoodie, Mango jeans, Louboutin shoes, Nars red lizard lipstick  and holding my car keys

7 comments:

Natasa said...

Love EVERYTHING but the jeans - I don't know why but I prefer "normal" jeans to torn ones...
Great combination of coat, hoodie and that nail polish in neon pink!!!

Lela Seaseight Design said...

Love this look: Coat + hoodie!

Anonymous said...

I agree, jeans are to much torn...
but the thing I don't like at all are shoes...ouch!

Katie said...

The look is fabulous, except the shoes which look like Indian corn http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Corncobs.jpg

Anonymous said...

Afraid I'm in the 'loathe them' camp with the shoes - I'm obviously just not cutting edge enough! Loving the coat/hoodie combination though.

Michelle said...

Love love love!!!! Shoes look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Laura you are so stylish and beautiful, I usually love every outfit you style but PLEASE bin those shoes : (

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...