WIT Search

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Midi how-to


Last night on my way home I dropped into Top Shop and ended up buying a  few things. Midi lengths can be hard to pull off, the cut off point must be right for you and it totally depends on your height. For me  roughly 10cm above the ankle is the most flattering point. I would suggest you stand in front of the mirror and see what works for you. The right shoe is also crucial,  I think midi needs a bit of "rock edge" shoe, in my case heels are out of question so a black leather flat strappy sandal is ideal. Mine are from Office (last season) but Top Shop also does very similar style. 

Zara parka, Top Shop maternity dress, Office sandals, YSL bag, Aurelia earrings, Miu Miu bracelet




  





6 comments:

Lulu said...

You look wonderful!

dinkyfin said...

Ahhh I love this outfit....would love that dress,I'm hoping it's not just in Maternity ? I'm liking your orange nails too,can you tell me which polish it is please ?? I've bought numerous oranges recently but can't seem to find the right one :-( Pregnancy suits you Laura,you look radiant .... & super chic as always xoxo

sam said...

I almost wish I was pregnant again as you look great in all your blog posts! Happy Pregnancy

the stel style said...

I love your dress!! simple an nice!!!

http://thestelstyle.com/

WIT said...

You girls are too nice! I'm trying to keep up with the pregnancy fashion, quite a challenge with a totally new body shape to dress but glad you like what you see. I've just added a link to my nail polish- It's ILLAMASQUA. Great range check it out x

Anonymous said...

I love this look, just not the shoes, but I understand....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...