I have a thing for the 1960's: Jackie O', big pants and Polaroid cameras, so it only makes sense that I love packing a holiday suitcase with a hint of a retro vibe. Continuing a holiday spirit week on WIT this week I thought I would show you some of my favourite must-buys:
- An oversize white shirt: wear open with a swimsuit underneath or belted for lunch on your yacht ;-)
- High waist shorts: use them as a beach cover up and wear with a colourful bikini top and big sunnies.
- Big sunnies: make them colourful for a bit of beach fun, I love this red pair from Top Shop.
- Tan flat sandals: you don't have to get down to Capri to bag a great pair, this classic style goes with everything and you can find it in Oasis too.
- Beach hair: get the perfect beach hair look with this new product I've just discovered, it basically salty water that gives you that gorgeous out-of-the-sea tousled look.
- A big pant bikini: I've never been able to wear one but gosh I would love to. One pieces that are cut hipster like are easier to master.
5. Bumble and Buble surf hair spray £19.50