WIT Search

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Five of the best shirt dresses


After years not wearing shirts, (I'm quite busty and I didn't they think they suited me), I not only discovered the virtues of sports bras that help minimize your chest, but also that shirts can work even if you are not super boyish. The trick is buttoning them up all the way if they are a little fitted, and sizing-up + leaving them opened if you opt for a boyfriend style. This has opened up a whole new chapter of shopping purchases which also included shirt dresses (I avoided all together anything with buttons). I bought this J.W. Anderson dress a while ago but it's still available and to me it's the modern version of a work dress. I have lots of meeting today and when I want to look the part, this is what I reach out for. I pair it with black accessories and a trench over my shoulders for a laid back effect -  it would be a great buy for any working woman.



1. Liza Marie Fernandez £390

2. Iris and Ink £165

 3. J.W. Anderson sleveless shirtdress £465

4. Topshop dress £36

5. Carven £250

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...