WIT Search

Tuesday 16 June 2015

The season update: the denim midi skirt

J.Crew top, Zara skirt, Gianvito Rossi sandals, Chloe bag
I even went as far as buying (and returning) the Chloe one (to my surprise, it actually looked quite cheap considering the astronomic price, but it does look amazing on my style crush Tash Seftone Chloe skirt £713), and then settled for this Zara version that I bought whislt out in Spain for my birthday.

Chloe SS15
I like to wear it with all my boho tops, but pair it with sexy heels or else I feel like I'm taking the trend a bit too literally. I just saw that Topshop does a great style and very similar to mine for only £30 Topshop £30. It's a great easy piece to wear in the day, you probably won;t love it forever but I reckon you will be pulling it out from the back of your cupboard cyclically in the years to come.

Topshop £30

1 comment:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I have a great M&S version in denim and the M&S sude one too. Love this style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...