WIT Search

Monday 1 June 2015

The OtherStories dress we should all own

Marni sunglasses, J.Crew, Karen Millen, Other Stories dress
 I'm back at work after a fabulous week in Italy and was feeling a little sad up to the point where I got home and opened my Iris and Ink parcel and found this dress inside. This morning I'm keeping the holiday spirit high by wearing my favourite AndOtherStories dress which I wore loads both in black and in white whilst in Italy. It has the prefect fit and can be worn in the city and on holiday just as easily - I know lots of you have bought It already, but if you haven't it's a highly recommended buy!

Paired with espadrilles and big sunglasses in Florence last week

1 comment:

The Slow Pace said...

I got it in my hands a few weeks ago in the &Otherstories in Copenhagen but thought that I didn't need another black dress. Obviously I regret it now!
xx,
E.
www.theslowpace.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...