Last night I read Vogue's 2010 Catwalk report and, as I do every year, I went on a little virtual shopping spree deciding what trends to embrace, what items to invest in and which ones to just get on the high street. It's really helpful to do this at the beginning of the season and compile a mental list of what to I already have and what not. Here are some of my "if money were no object" favorite looks and a list of things I'll be looking out for..
- Armfuls of "friendship" bracelets (Astley Clarke does the cutest ones)
- Anything camel
- A pair of leather trousers
- Straight legged, wool, cropped pants like the season must from Gap
- A great fur lined parka
- Coffee cloured skinny leather belts over junky knits
- Winter sunglasses
- Hand held oversize clutches
- Designer logo jewellery
- White, camel and black: my new favorite colour combination
- Sophisticated, slick, grown up, classic with and edge wardrobe.
Thanks to all of you that sent me photos of your fabulous WIT-looks
FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WOULD STILL LIKE TO BE IN "YOU'RE WIT" SECTION EMAIL ME A PICTURE OF YOU IN YOUR WIT-INSPIRED OUTFIT
I will select and upload all my favorite looks by August the 1st