WIT Search

Thursday 29 July 2010

Double duty






This is actually a knee length skirt that I've belted and now wearing as a strapless dress. Knee lengths are huge next season, so I can always wear this skirt with a cashmere roll neck, woolly tights and a pair of heels in Winter. But for now, I've painted my toenails with my new hot pink Essie polish and enjoying Summer!



Chanel skirt, vintage belt and sandals






Have you bought anything you saw on WIT? Have you dug out your white shirt, stripy top or bling necklace and are you WIT-ting it today?

PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOU IN YOUR WIT-INSPIRED OUTFIT FOR MY UP-AND-COMING
 "You're Wearing It Today" SECTION

email me any format pics at wearingittoday@gmail.com
I will select and upload all my favorite looks by August the 1st

1 comment:

bags n shoes said...

I was delighted to see this clever tip with the skirt Laura. i have an old, long jersey skirt with a big tight waistband that i wear as a dress over a white shirt in the winter....it creates a fab shape....will try to send a pic before Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...