WIT Search

Tuesday 13 July 2010

LBD (little black dress)


Today I'm back at work in a simple little black dress. I'm off to Boden to style a shoot and I love their A/W collection, here are some preview pics of my favorite pieces for next season online mid-august:

Fur lined military green parka, leopard print trainers, crystal ribbon necklace, tie die print scarf and black cropped biker boots... all of which would look great with today's LBD!







French Connection cotton dress, Prada thongs

7 comments:

AM said...

yes I like to wear a loose dress sometimes too because you feel so free, but this is just a bit shapeless for me - sorry!

Cici said...

Laura, you look very pretty today! Cant wait for the shots from the shoot later!

WIT said...

here they are! x

Iona said...

I pre-ordered the leopard print plimsols this morning! Got 20% off and free p&p so they were a HUGE bargain!! Really interested in the parka too...I'm not a regular Boden shopper but it looks like this is going to be their best collection yet- they've converted me! I met Jonny Boden once, he's a total retail legend...x

WIT said...

did you get the green ones? I LOOOVE those!

Iona said...

No I got the conventional coloured ones! I was so tempted by both but didn't think I'd get quite as much wear out of the green...I'm such a sucker for leopard print, I think I'm going to end up looking like Bet Lynch (an old character from Coronation Street- google her if you haven't come across her before, the likeness is uncanny!!) x

WIT said...

... I think the green ones have my name on it! BUT after today's crazy Prada outlet buys I may have to wait for a while.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...