WIT Search

Saturday 31 July 2010

Bicester day trip!


What's more perfect and fun than spending the day shopping with your good friend! Today I got on the train from London Marylebone to Bicester Village for an afternoon of just that. I love Bicetser and if you've never been it's definetly worth a visit.  It's just 50 minutes on the train  from London and it's essentially a high street of outlets in the middle of Oxfordshire. You can find back season items of Anya, Gucci, Marni, Theory, Joseph and many many more. I was looking for PRINTS, actually for a "floral print-summery-flowy-something" for my upcoming holiday, and after a lot of trying on found just the perfect thing.........

If you want to visit Bicester Village check out the website
 www.bicestervillage.com

These Alaia shoes in Jospeh were fabulous but a bit too expensive...
(also not floral)

Laura focus!!! "Floral print-summery-flowy-something" NOT hat!! 

Floral dress from Joseph not quite right.. Alaia floral skirt cute but didn't make it


Another missed buy... they didn't have these in my size.. otherwise...

And then Missoni was my favorite shop...

..rows and rows of beautiful prints, and where I found
my summer buy...

My "Floral print-summery-flowy-something" 
Missoni silk kaftan
LOOOVE it!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to come to London-Bicester!!!! fab things indeed! anto

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your shopping trip. I'll soon be shopping for a summery holiday dress (before the shops are filled with Autumn/Winter wear). You've inspired me to start look sooner!

Sally said...

Beautiful summer dress Laura!! Can't wait to see how you WIT!!! Love Sally xx

Amy said...

Love Missoni - what a great find for your holiday wardrobe!

moodeve said...

Loved this post - I really like Bicester too. It's a very pleasant shopping experience. Thx for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...