WIT Search

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Fashion Editor on the job


Today I'm in a studio styling an upcoming shoot for the October issue of Red magazine, for which I'm a contributing fashion editor. Here I am in my "stylist at work" uniform of flats and denim. Log in throughout the day for behind the scenes pics and a little peak at some of my favorite bits from next season...

The studio and my model having her make up done..

 

My rail of clothes and table of jewellery...



Our photographer at work and some of my tears...


On set...


2 comments:

bags n shoes said...

This is what you do so well Laura in my opinion - the juxtaposition between ripped jeans and flats which are casual and then a glam top and sparkles on your flats....I love this kind of look and it is what keeps me feeling young when i try it out.

great to see pages from your shoot too.

Anonymous said...

You look lovely today, very hot day so this look works well. Working on woolies already! Christmas next!! Love Liz O x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...