Since not everyone is going away to a beach holiday I thought I would post a a few tips on what to pack on a city break this summer, as well as my ideal outfit for sightseeing in the heat.
- WEAR linen/cotton trousers that can be rolled up in the heat
- CARRY a small satchel with all your essentials like money, camera, sunnies and sunscreen
- LOOK stylish with a hair pulled back in a ponytail and manicured toes/nails with Essie's Geranium
- HOP around in well strapped flats that give your feet good support
- LAYER cotton t-shirts of different arm lengths to take you from Church chill to lunch in the sun
- PROTECT against the heat and look stylish at the same time with a panama hat