WIT Search

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Skirted


A good way to wear dressy/evening skirts during the day is to pair them with a casual t-shirt. Be it a satin, sequined or ruffled skirt,  a simple jersey t-shirt with breath new life into your "evening" separates.

Prada bib necklace, American Apparel t-shirt, Boyd skirt, Marni wedges


Have you bought anything you saw on WIT? Have you dug out your white shirt, stripy top or bling necklace and are you WIT-ting it today?

PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOU IN YOUR WIT-INSPIRED OUTFIT FOR MY UP-AND-COMING "You're Wearing It Today" SECTION

email me any format pics at wearingittoday@gmail.com
I will select and upload all my favorite looks by August the 1st

3 comments:

Sophie said...

I just found your blog - I love it! All the outfits are gorgeous, giving me lots of fashion inspiration! Thank you x

WIT said...

Thank you Sophie and welcome to WIT! Looking forward to hearing your comments and I hope you find lots of inspiration! x

CiCi said...

Love this combo of marl with a colour pop! My go-to uniform is a grey T with denim or khakis, defo gonna try it with some bright colours now- I'm inspired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...