WIT Search

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Adriana

Adriana and I after my brow wax

I've been wanting to do a post about Adriana for a long time, I mentioned her a while back with regards to eye lash tint, but this time I want to tell you all about this amazing beauty therapist in my little black book. I've known Adriana for over six years and she's been doing my eyebrows and waxing for all this time. I don't remember how I ended up at the Benefit salon in Spitafield Market where she happens to work, but since then I've been completely hooked and have been going back to see her on a regular basis.


She's the only one I will let anywhere near my eyebrows, she's super caring, so skilled and precise and has tons of experience after working for Aveda and for some of the best salons in the U.S during her time there. If you are ever in London and looking for the best wax in the world be it a bikini, leg, lip of brow look no further, Adriana is your lady. She is also great at eye lash tinting which I always do before a summer holiday. 

To book an appointment call Benefit and ask of Adriana- tell her Laura send you, she will take extra care of you ;-)

49 Brushfield Street
Greater London
020 7377 2684

I'm also a big fan of some of the Benefit beauty products- here are some of my favourite:

1 comment:

SJP said...

Oh, I love my local Benefit girls in Bristol (House of Fraser/Debenhams), not to mention all their fab products!

I used to use Bad Gal mascarra too, but recently switched to Benefit's 'They're Real' - you should try it next time your Bad Gal runs out : )

Ship-Shape & Bristol Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...