WIT Search

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day four at LFW


I initially had this outfit planned with my skinny leather leggings but then decide I felt like  skirt today! Off to the office and only a few shows today so I can afford to dress lighter and wear my opened toe sandals. I forgotten I had this fab neon pink perspex clutch, goes perfectly with my J.Crew cashmere top and my Sharouk for Swarovski necklace.

J.Crew top, Zara skirt, French Connection coat, New Look shoes, Kurt Geiger clutch, sharouk for Swarovski necklace.



Swarovski Crystallised necklace www.swarovski-elements.com

I know some of these bits are quite pricey.. but they are gorgeous too and I would buy all of them so I can't not recommend them!








5. New Look neon princess necklace £14.99





8 comments:

Pavneet Khurana said...

I love the j.crew top! Do you now if it's still available?

Vicky Hearn said...

Love the top - is it current season or an old style? You look fab as ever!

Anonymous said...

Glamour as ever, love the pouch and very natural makeup + neon nails.
XXX
Diana

Anonymous said...

Laura, I have flu at the moment and your fabulous posts have kept me going each day on my blackberry. You look gorgeous and are so generous in sharing your finds with us. I have the New Look coat and the FC grey one and feel a million dollars in them! Thanks so much for all your inspiration xx

Veebers said...

LOVE the pink! Hot hot hot x

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

I'm loving the PINK! Great choices!

Heather
http://kaizenfashionproject.blogspot.com

Fen said...

you have such amazing style, I love all of your outfits :) can i ask where the grey blazer is from (and is the fur gilet attached?) I love it! xx

Unknown said...

Love the eye-popping pink, it seems to have the 'buttercup effect' of brightening up one's complexion from underneath!!

You look fab (as per usual) xx

http://thislittlepretty.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...