WIT Search

Sunday 19 February 2012

Second day at LFW


It's been a busy day today am to pm back to back shows. I realise half way through the day that I am wearing my 98% high street... who says that you have to spend a lot to look good with a high street like the one we have in the UK? Here's a little photo diary of my day and some close ups of my outfit.

French Connection coat, Top Shop silk dress worn under Top Shop knit, New Look platform sandals, Bex Rox necklace, Smythson Emily bag.

My miu miu-esque New Look sandals

Bex Rox necklace
  First show of the day is Clements Ribeiro...

Then I jump in our brand new Red branded Range Rover onto the next shows...


Busy tweeting as I wait for the shows to start (if you didn't know I'm WITblog follow me!)


Lunch with my friend Claire at the BFC tent, there is a yummy Tom's deli


I love her Nocturne necklace! 


I actually love her whole outfit! Another great way to wear yellow.


 My boss Nicola Rose and my execuitve fashion director Emily "posing" for WIT readers...


More shows...


and finally time for home!


8 comments:

Virgi said...

You're always amazing!!!!
Love your shose <3

Style Souk said...

If I didn't know better, I would swear that this was Proenza.

You look beautiful, Laura. Really, truly.

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Where can one get your friends Nocturne necklace??!!! I'm absolutely in love!!

Perennial Teenager said...

One of your best outfits yet!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing as always. Are you able to add a link for where to buy the Nocture necklace. It's beautiful. Thanks

WIT said...

Thanks girls, will find out about Nocturne stockist and let you know. Have you tried goole? x

Unknown said...

Thanks Laura for sharing your LFW and your outfits
with us! I'd like to be with Red Team...
Un saluto da Milano
Laura

Stel said...

nice outfits!!! nice blog

http://thestelstyle.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...