WIT Search

Monday 6 February 2012

What to wear when it snows?


It always throws me a little when it snows in London, suddenly nothing in my wardrobe seems warm or stylish enough for a pulled together "snow look". However I have devised a little uniform that seems to work: today I am opting for Uniqlo heat tech underclothes, cashmere leggings, jumper and socks worn with rubber sole lace up boots and and my vintage fur coat. And here are some more buys similar to mine (netaporter still has the ribbed leggings I bought 3 years ago!)

Vintage fur coat, Uniqlo navy jumper, Joseph leggings, New Look boots, Nars lipstick

My shopping list:





5) Cashmere socksfrom Brora

10 comments:

PinkVale said...

l'insieme è molto bello, ma i tacchi con la neve non credo siano il massimo (quando ghiaccia poi, la morte nera,almeno per me). La tua mise può senz'altro andare per la neve dopo qualche giorno dalla tormenta. Io comunque ho trovato la pace con questi http://www.abbigliamentosportlife.it/public/prodotti/img-big/IMG_2421.jpg

Jardzy said...

My choice is not that chic but warm for sure: Columbia Powder Down Boots.
Check out the colors!

Nikki said...

just stumbled upon your blog and i must say i love, love, love your style! tres chic!

and your hair, i must know how you get your volume and waves, is that your natural hair texture?

Anonymous said...

I love this look. I wore my black fur coat which actually looks a lot like yours today as well! Chic and cosy :) Love your blog Bee xx

Style Souk said...

Very timely, Laura...

I'm currently surrounded by a six inch blanket of perfect white snow and freezing my arse off! ;0)

Missed you last week,

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Bello il pellicciotto.

Lucy said...

Love the coat, I went for thermal leggings, normal leggings, sheepskin proper boots, a jumper dress, snood, hat, gloves and coat!

audrey and addison said...

Amazing outfit Laura! such a gorgeous look for the snow. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this look. The mix leather and fur is so chic... And the bag?
I should have choose a YSL Muse or the new Furla San Valentino. And you? Chanel 2.55?

WIT said...

Thank you girls! Did you see the price on that Top Shop faux fur coat?!?!?!?!? Let me know if any of you bought it! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...