WIT Search

Thursday 16 February 2012

Very casual day


Some days are just to get things done and today is one of them. I'm in the office all day frantically trying to get all my pages together before I get sucked up in the London Fashion Week bubble. So head down for me today and can't wait to look through all the amazing stuff I've been calling in for June. (I did do my nails last night though, Butter's red if you are wondering).

Petit Bateau sweater, French Connection coat, Phase Eight bag, Current Elliott jeans, Converse

5 comments:

The Apple Market said...

Anch'io ci sarò.. chissà magari ci rincontriamo!!
Annalisa

Lonely Greenshoe said...

Lovely!!!! I was curious about Butter's nailpolishes (I've read about them on goop)...how are they?
XOXO

Meera said...

Really love today's casual yet chic look! X

marcella said...

Love your bag!!!! but didn't find it on Phase E's website....where when did you buy it??

Unknown said...

To take it up a notch, wear with ballet flats in patent and dark denim - otherwise I looked a little too casual today too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...