WIT Search

Saturday 18 February 2012

First day at LFW


And here we go with day number one at LFW. I'm easing my way into this glam week by wearing my favourite MiH flares with my new lemon yellow Top Shop knit, Christopher Kane for Svarowski necklace, my French Connection grey coat and my brand new Emily bag from Smythson. Everyone askes me if it's Celine, but I think this chic navy style is even better!


The Emily sling bag in navy £475 www.smythson.com



Here I am on my way to the first show this morning- so happy with my Emily bag! My lipstick is Nars's Heatwave and my polish Butter's red (see yesterday's post for links on where to buy)


 I'm so proud that my amazing assistant Lucy has finally signed up to twitter, you have probably seen her in some of my posts and loved some of her pages on Red, now you can follow her on twitter @Le_Reber  - she is a fellow bling lover and how funny that the necklace she is wearing today is the Miss Selfridge one I featured in yesterday's post!? We are so in tune ;-)

Lucy and I



 Show time!
 And more!
 
A little mid afternoon snack in between one show and another at the BFC tent with the rest of the Red girls


 Photo time with the rest of the team! Love Alex's neon accessories: Theory bag and Danny Jo bracelets.. wherever I look there are amazing things... Check out Marisa's (our online fashion editor) silver Chanel bag!


More shows..
It's been a busy first day and I'm ready to head home after crashing on the pink sofa's of the BFC Press Lounge.

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kathrina Wojtala said...

Nice outfit! Love the yellow/navy combo!

Unknown said...

Mi piace un sacco come hai abbinato il "nostro" pullover di Topshop!

Anonymous said...

Loving the yellow jumper with the red nails and lips. Enjoy the rest of Londo Fashion Week :)

Style Souk said...

I never (ever, ever) thought that I would say this, but you're right, the Emily bag is lovelier than Celine's classic box.

*Faints with Shock*

Sarah x

http://stylesouk.wordpress.com

WIT said...

Ha Ha! glad you like my yellow look and my Smythson bag... it's amazing I know I'm so lucky to have it for this LFW!

Anonymous said...

*Dannijo bracelets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...