WIT Search


Wednesday, 23 May 2012


Ciao from the set of our shoot today! Look out for it in the August issue of Red.....

American Apparel t-shirt, Top Shop maternity chinos, Aldo shoes, Chanel bag, Top Shop necklace


Robilandia said...

Bellissime le scarpe!!!

Laura58 said...

I love the mix of colours, and the necklace, of course!

Sei in splendida forma! La gravidanza ci dona una luce speciale... Io la definisco femminilità trionfante :))
Laura from Milan.

Little Pretty said...

super cute necklace :-)
You're doing a sterling job with your maternity attire, btw......no dungarees in sight lol xxx

Erika xx


Anonymous said...

Do you really wear shoes like this all day? or are your pumps in your bag? Finding shoes with a heel which will take me trhough a 12 hour working day and a mile or more of walking is a real challenge.....would love to see a post about that if you can.

Sue said...

I love your outfit and I applaud you wearing those lovely but very high shoes. I lived in flats during my pregnancy and am only just starting to wear heels (wedges - do they count?) again. Keep up the lovely outfits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...