WIT Search

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Statement (celebratory!) skirt

J.Crew sweater, House of Holland skirt, KG shoes, Smythson bag
Thank you so much for all the love and support yesterday - it will be a day I will never forget. But back to work today on both WIT and Wardrobe Icons with little time to faf around! I haven't worn this House of Holland skirt since fashion week last season and today I thought it would be the perfect day to pull it out again. I have a busy day in the office, followed by a few meetings and an evening event so I thought: "Why not?". Don't forget to think the same thing every so often and just indulge in your favourite pieces. And if you need any help with statement skirts... well head over to www.wardrobeicons.com and our statement skirts section!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's so stunning & you wear it so well! congrats again :)

becky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com

5foot10 said...

Love the bag :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...