WIT Search

Monday 6 October 2014

Wearing it Today (on my skin)



As most of you know, the last six weeks or so have been really busy for me with working night and day on my upcoming project and to make up for the lack of rest and sleep I've been relying on a few beauty products that I wanted to recommend. I have normal to combination skin, with dry areas around my eyes and, like most of you out there, have little time to faf around so I need quick, intense treatments that will deliver in an instant. Here are some of my thoughts:

AESOP hydrating cream - I use this lightweight cream in the morning under my make up and have been doing so since before the summer. I like it because it absorbs really quickly meaning I can apply bronzer or tinted moisturiser straight away. Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Hydrator 60ml £43

Philp B Salt Spray - I love this thickening hair spray and I've been recommending it since I discpvered it a year ago. It gives my hair a beachy texture and I don't have to do anything at all apart from spraying it on damp hair before I blow dry it head down. That is literally all I do. It also lasts a surprisingly long time considering I've had it since September last year. Philip B Maui Wowie Beach Mist, 150ml £22

Aurelia - When I left Red in June the beauty girls gave me an amazing beauty bag filled with the most amazing products and this Aurelia range was part of that. I hadn't heard of this brand before but since starting to use it about two weeks I have fallen completely in love with it. The Miracle Cleanser (great name too!) has a minty smell to it and when I take my make up off with it I feel like I'm at a Spa! And the under eye creams (0ne for the day, one for the night) have really helped the dryness under my eyes. Miracle Cleanser AURELIA PROBIOTIC SKINCARE £34.00

Liz Earle spray - I just love the smell and fresh feeling on this Liz Earle iconic product. I spritz it on my face after my nightly shower and before applying face oil just for the the fresh smell and instant pick me up feeling. Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic £13.50

Klorane dry shampoo - Since cutting my hair shorter I have to was my hair every other day... but sometimes I just don;t have the time! This dry shampoo buys me a day or two and also gives my hair quote a cool matte texture perfect for when I want to put my hair up in a messy bun.

Clinique body scrub - I LOVE body scrubs and this minty fresh one from Clinique has been one of my favourite for years. When I jump in the shower and use it all over I feel like I'm scrubbing away the stress of the day. It's also not super harsh so I can use it everyday and acts like a body wash too. Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator £19 200ml

Aromatherapy Associates face oil - At night I always prefer a face oil to a moisturiser, it just feels more spa like. I'm certain I overdose on it on a daily basis but I just love the feeling of face oil on tired skin after a busy day. Nourishing Face Oil AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES £42
icon

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser - Technically not a beauty products but definitely a saviour lately with my tired looking skin. It's just the best tinted moisturiser, glides on and still lets your complexion shine through without "caking" you up. Tinted Moisturiser LAURA MERCIER 50ml £34 

REN One Minute Facial - This product is a new one I've been using, it's like a super fine face scrub that you put on dry face and then dampen up to "release the vitamin C", wait for a minute and rinse. To be honest I don't know how effective it is but the texture, smell and quickness of it makes me feel like I've just drank a vitamin C potion through my skin. Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial REN £32

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...