WIT Search

Wednesday 22 October 2014

The Grey Sweater how-to


Today I'm practicing my own preaching and wearing one of my favourite oversize grey sweaters with jeans and high heels for a day in the office. Last night I was wearing the same one with a statement skirt to attend a series of events and it's such an easy and effortless item to dress up or down. 


I own a small shops worth of  grey sweaters in different sizes and necklines that I then pair with my bottoms of choice - I've learnt this trick from Jenna and I must say that it's been an invaluable tip. 


To see more grey sweaters check out this weeks ICONS Update and my Style Sheet to print and save. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Am I insane? Can't find the full article but I would love to read it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...