WIT Search

Friday 24 October 2014

WIT mama Friday: the My-wardr0be 25% discount weekend is back!


Before heading back to Italy for a week to visit my family and taking a short break from WIT's daily posting, I wanted to leave you with a little surprise. You loved the last WIT+My-wardrobe 25% off discount weekend so much, that together with the MW team we thought we would bring it back starting from today and finishing at midnight on Sunday. There are lots of fabulous classics you now have an excuse to invest on (Burberry trench anyone?), or perhaps splurge on something that's a complete statement (I'm in love with the Red Valentino owl sandals) or even a must-have Marc by Marc Jacobs super flat. One thing I particularly wanted to flag are the My-wardrobe own brand cashmere jumpers, they comes in a selection of great colours and with our discount will be under £100 - pretty good I say. I've got a burgundy one on today with and absolutely love the slouchy fit.

Happy shopping and see you on Instagram and of course don't forget to read next week's issue of The ICONS Update on Wardrobe Icons!  

How does it work?

- Go to www.my-wardrobe.com
- Select your favourite buys
- Go to check out
- In the promotions box add: WIT25
- Get your WIT readers 25% off


All product available on www.mywardrobe.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fab discount and I love the jeans and your shoes! Enjoy Italy :)

Tatyana x
Secret little Stars
www.secretlittlestars.com

Unknown said...

Those jeans are perfect! I love the styling x

Yvonne said...

Hi Laura

I just discovered your blog and love it and your new venture Icons. I have shopped at My Wardrobe for a few years as it was one of the first on-line stores to deliver to Australia VAT free. I enjoyed using the promotion code and followed your advice on "grey" items and bought four. I bought a Burberry bag on the website last week which arrived on Friday for my Christmas present. Looking forward to lots of great posts. Yvonne

Yvonne said...

PS Also bought the Tippi jumper (cannot possibly use the word sweater) in grey from Crew. Annoyed out the price differential between US site and Australian delivery so only buy at Crew when they have a promotional code.

Yvonne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...