WIT Search

Tuesday 21 April 2015

40 High Street buys that look like designer

Topshop jumpsuit, J.Crew shoes
I've been off unpacking one gazillion boxes and, believe it or not, this is what I've been wearing most of the time. I can't even begin to describe the comfort and versatility of this Topshop all-in-one £55; at the time of taking this pic I whizzed on a pair of heels, slathered on a bit or red lipsticks and got ready to illustrate my page of eight of the best high street buys online this week for The ICONS Update.


Due to the success of our previous High Street issue, Petro and I have been busy looking through the Internet and clocking every store for the most fabulous yet affordable items available right now. Plus, we asked fashion blogger Lucy Williams from www.fashionmenow.co.uk to do the same, and with an incredible eye she too has picked five top buys from the "premium" store, such as Whistles and J. Crew.




The result? 40 irresistible buys that may very well pass for designer. Check it out now! www.wardobeicon.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...