WIT Search

Thursday 23 April 2015

The little white dress

Étoile Isabel Marant Cassy crochet-paneled cotton-blend voile mini dress £340
There are a few things things that I take immense pleasure from unpacking from my summer boxes, and little white dresses are certainly one of them. I buy them on repeat and have quite a collection, from Marni structured styles to billowy boho ones and delicate lace ones. I have High Street, designer and anything in between and I wear them to work, for going out, in the city and on holiday.


It's harder to wear a white dresses in the winter, so come summer I would wear them every day. For casual days I pair them with a denim jacket and flat shoes, but for smarter work days they need a smart cover-up like a trench or even a blazer. Today I am wearing my Isabel Marant Etoile floaty number with my trench coat and tan Chloe bag and will switch to high heels for a dinner party later. Oh.. and here's another LWD from I bought recently for our first Personal Shopping event at the beginning of the month (J.W. Andreson sleeveless shirt dress)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...