WIT Search

Tuesday 28 April 2015

WIT andJ J.Crew in Paris part two: Saint Germain des Prés


When the J.Crew team in New York asked me to head to Paris to check out the new (and first) French store in the Marais, it was really a no brainer. My task: head to Jenna's favourite Parisian spots and photograph one outfit I loved in each location.  From the Tour Eiffel, to St. Germain and the iconic Jardin Tuleries you can follow me through the streets of Paris every last Tuesday of the month  as I play dress up in my favourite J.Crew items. 


This month I'm wearing one of my favourite combos of all times: sequins and denim. I almost exclusively wear sequins in the day, I find that dressing them down with denim is much cooler, so I chose I bright yellow sequin knitted sweater (in store soon) and wore it with my favourite boyfriend jeans rolled up for added 'nonchalant' effect. 


I added my black strappy pointy shoes (sadly no longer available and to this day one of the best buys of the season) and a spring summer must have cover-up: an ultra-classic trench coat made with bonded cotton for a sleek, sculpted look. And since sightseeing requires some hands free action, I also chose a compact leather cross-body bag that fit all of my essentials. I wondered around the streets of St. Germain, and even found a bunch of flowers to match my outfit...








If you missed my previous Paris post check it out on March the 30th and April the 1st -
See you on Tuesday the 26th May of part three!
x

Find the J.Crew Marais store at:
12 Rue Malher, Paris - +33 1 44 54 57 50
Shop the collection online on 
Photos Eva K. Salvi  

2 comments:

The Fashion Lift said...

Stunning outfit Laura and beautiful photography xx

carmen said...

come sei bella Laura!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...