WIT Search

Thursday 26 September 2013

Double leopard

Diesel denim jacket, Jesire dress, Joseph belt, Karen Millen shoes, Zara bag
Today I'm wearing one if my favourite day dresses and taking it in for a "double leopard" spin with leopard print shoes.  The important thing when doing the double trend is not to go exact matchy-matchy (which is a bit too Royal for my taste), but in this case the the slightly different leopard print patterns work very well together. Try it with polka dots of different sizes, floral prints and stripe patterns too. 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Where are your leopard shoes from? Are they the Kurt Gieger ones?

Thanks

Helen.by.instyle said...

I adore this look Laura It could have looked too dressy, for everyday wear, so the denim is a touch of genius. Thanks for the tip on the Nars Lip pencil. I have, blatantly nicked your colour and I love it heaps ( even the Husband approved and that is no small feat!) xx

Mary ♡ Fashionbirds said...

Looks fab! I'm such a fan of your beautiful blog!

xoxo, Mary ♡ Fashionbirds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...