WIT Search

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Sequins in the day formula

Whistles black top, Miu Miu necklace, Zara skirt and shoes
 I love sparkle, sequins, brocade, embellishment, metallic and what have you but if I had to wait for the "appropriate occasion" to wear them, I never would! Sadly I don't live in an episode of Downtown Abbey (changing my outfit three times a day is my dream), my life is pretty much home/office/home with the exception of a few (nowadays rare) nights out, so I'm determined to make the most of my wardrobe during the day. The secret formula is actually not that hard to break, just dress things down which is much cooler anyway. So next time you are looking at that sequin skirt  hanging sadly in your wardrobe waiting for its next out, just grab it shove it on with a T-shirt and a pair of flats and wear it!

5 comments:

Becky Temple said...

love your outfit, that skirts amazing x

http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

Sharon S said...

Hi there! Love how you've paired sweaters with statement skirts here and in your last post, such inspiring looks for day wear!

Tiffany said...

I love your style! Do you have any tips for us busty girls....I never feel that I look elegant :-(

Unknown said...

brilliant! i'll take out my black sequin 80's skirt and wear it with a jumper -can I wear it with boots in winter time? (no ballerinas or bare legs then!)
txs

Simone said...

OK, I need to calm down right now. Just discovered your blog and I love it! Currently reading all your posts instead of working. New fangirl over here! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...