WIT Search

Monday 30 September 2013

The camo knit

Whistles top, J.Crew necklace, Seven jeans, KG shoes, Zara bag
I wore my Whistles Camo Print Jumper at the week end and posted a pic on Instagram which got a few likes but many more questions about where to find my top. I featured the Whistles Camo Print Jumper  as a Star Buy in August but as it turns out, it looks like it's sold out on the Whistles website.


So I did a little search for you and found out that John Lewis still has some stock and is available to buy online. Today I am wearing it as I did at the week end with my J.Crew necklace, boyfriend denim and a bit of a heel. Tomorrow log on at lunch time for my "Camo-how-to" worksheet with lots of suggestions on great camouflage print buys and what to wear with.

9 comments:

x said...

I love your blog....

Anonymous said...

I bought the leopard one with the Grazia offer but even so still think it is a really steep price for man made fibre top. Looks great on you tho. Hx

Anonymous said...

What is the bag you have been carrying since going back to work Laura?

Anonymous said...

Ooops - ignore my last comment - asking what the bag was - you have said it is from Zara - is it leather? Thanks

Anonymous said...

Laura, love your bag! Where is it from?? thanks xoxo

TheOnlineStylist said...

I love this look! Always look forward to your posts everyday Laura...such wonderful style inspiration x

StyleGuile said...

Hi Laura, loving the camo knit. I have the skirt in the same print and can't wait to wear it with a new icy blue angora Topshop jumper. Lovely to have you back! Beth

Kate said...

I've just been to Whistles and snapped up the last one in my size...you are very bad for my bank balance ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, Where can I find similar good quality ripped jeans? That sounds like such a contradiction!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...