WIT Search

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Leather trousers



Off to breakfast with one of my favourite pr's from one of my favourite designers, Anya Hindmarch. Today it's another trouser day and I'm wearing my faux leather panelled leggings from HM with my new Maje chunky jumper. I like to wear mine with flats but today I'm pairing with mid mid heel Jimmy Choo's. Leather trousers are a wardrobe staple that every WIT reader should have, no matter what your shape they always look good, I promise. If you are curvy try a stretch legging with a chic oversize shirt and some pointy flats. If you have a more boyish shape, mix sweat-pants style with a cool sweater and a fur gilet. Even if you are pregnant Top Shop maternity does a great pair of high waist leggings, it's all I wore with a bump. My ultimate wish is to have the Joseph Stretch-leather leggings, I tried them on once and they fit like a glove. There is something for every shape, age and pocket - here is the round up of my favourite styles.

1) J.Crew Collection leather Pixie pant item £577.17 
2) ANJA Kurt Geiger London £195.00  
3) Whistles Carrot Leg Leather Trouser £350.00
4) Top Shop Maternity Shiny Wetlook Leggings £18.00
5) Joseph Stretch-leather leggings £675
6) Top Shop Leather Look Skinny Treggings £32.00
7) Mango aux leather appliqué leggings £24.99
Isabel Marant FW13 look 


8 comments:

Nina said...

Hi, Laura! I am so glad you are back on WIT. Your sence for style is impecable, I love it! I adore your new hairstyle, I am tempted do have my hair cut shorter as well;) Lot's of love, Nina

Mandy said...

Great to have you back - looking fab xx

LG said...

Love the leather leggings on you! So chic. Please,please can you do a post on what makeup you use as I am loving this look.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Love this look. Where did you get the jumper from?

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always :) I'm considering buying a classic Jimmy Choo pump , but i want a wearable heel , do you think i should go for the 35 mm or 65 mm ?
Beijinhos


http://stilettosontreadmill.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this look. I just stole it for a little work meeting. Nice to get some help post baby. you're helping me 'rediscover' easy, stylish looks after nearly three years in jeans and converse!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, fantastic blog.
I was wondering - did you recently purchase those faux leather pants from HM and know if they are still available in store? Am looking for a pair like that!

Gary said...

Looking great... I've just purchased a pair of M&S faux leather trousers in size 22 only very slightly boot cut hardly noticeable (i'm a guy) I got the female trousers because trying to find male pairs is really difficult and i prefer the faux to the real leather as i find real leather a bit heavy to wear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...