WIT Search

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Are you ready?


Tomorrow is the day! 

At 9am the Marni for HM collection finally hits the stores. I've been waiting for this moment for months and I'm so excited the day has finally come! I've looked at the windows, I've checked the look book and I've had the privilege to see the product in advance so I know exactly what I'm going for: a bit of brocade, a great coat, a pair of earrings, a fabulous necklace, a printed dress and a pair of shoes. See you in the queue!



I love these plexiglass necklaces and at £25.99 the are a steal! I still love my Lanvin one and wear it all the time. Marni jewelelry is so expensive but I've seen and tested this and it's as soog as the real thing.  I even shot one for my April Red shopping opener (which is out now with some aaamazing buys and my accessories special)


I love this coat and belt and the silver flat shoes



Brocade + a T-shirt = match made in WIT's heaven 
I'm buying the top and the skirt



Here are the prints you must look out for



Watch this video of Consuelo Castiglioni's inspiration





Blast from the WIT past!

Three of my most favorite Marni possessions: my wool beige and black mini skirts, my white dress with tan and green buckle belt, my tan shoes with jeweled coloured wedge sling blacks


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shoes are to die for!!! & I love your past WIT Marni looks too. Wish I had the white dress!!!
E

Anonymous said...

I'll be outside the milan main shop in "few" hours and cannot wait for!
I love Marni but is definitely toooo expensive for me, so I'm really happy that Marni signed for this capsule.

Enjoy your shopping tomorrow :)

Elle

Anonymous said...

This is actually the first H&M collaboration that I'm excited about. Will you be queueing bright and early tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! What did you get? I got the clog shoes and the hat, so happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...