WIT Search

Thursday 22 March 2012

Bright accessories


Spring is finally here and although I am nowhere near ready for a bare leg of a coat-less life I'm starting to feel the need to brighten up my wardrobe. There are so many amazing bright coloured accessories in the shops at the moment and I recently did a page in Red about my favourite primary colours buys. Have a look and see what you think. I have my eye on the below...

Whistles leather jacket, Joseph dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Smythson bag








5 comments:

gen [at] WILLOWfragrance said...

I love your bun! Looks tricky, is it very hard to do?

Gen x

http://terracetwentynine.blogspot.com.au/

LindsayD said...

Hi Love the Carvela Kook's too but have just spotted some on topshop website which are very similar and £25...called Haze 2

WIT said...

No hair super easy to do, just combed it back and then twisted it with an elastic band. x

Anonymous said...

SInce this season it all about coloured bags, would you like to do a post of your favourites? :) Love your blog and your style is amazing!!

Veebers said...

LOVE this outfit! Natch - you have my favourite shoes on! #lovehearts. hope you're enjoying the sunshine, let's see some of your summer outfits honey. I've gone colour crazy! Much love x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...