WIT Search

Thursday 29 March 2012

Post from my shoot


I'm so excited because today I'm shooting my very first main fashion shoot. For those of you that work in fashion you will know it's a big deal, for those of you that don't.. Trust me it us! It's a two day shoot with an amazing team from all parts of the world for ten pages of the August issue of Red. Wish me luck and come on twitter @WITblog to see what's happening behind the scenes..

Whistles jacket, COS jumper, Manolo Blahnik shoes, Sandro trousers

7 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

How exciting and good luck! my daughter has been with the magazine doing work experience this week and has loved it!

Jessica said...

Good luck, & have fun! I'm sure you'll be amazing!

Anonymous said...

loving the shoes where are thery from?

Claire said...

Good luck but I am sure you won't need it!

lkcouture said...

Best of luck, sounds fantastic. Looking forward to seeing it in the August Issue. Also, just wondering how you found Stockholm for shopping etc as I am heading touring Northern Europe in June and stopping there for a day. Any tips would be great.

laura said...

ciao! bellissime queste scarpe!!! puoi dirmi di chi sono?
grazie e buon lavoro! laura

A Girl, A Style said...

Oh Laura, this IS a huge deal!! So very excited (and if it's not weird to say, proud of you after all this time reading your blog). Hope it went brilliantly!

Briony xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...