WIT Search

Tuesday 13 March 2012

A million appointments


Today I've got a 9-6 chocker blocked day of appointments so comfort is a must. Finally the weather is getting better so I can start wearing ballerinas again, I'm starting with my beloved jewelled Miu Miu ones worn with my favourite Gap pink boyfriend jeans. Come on twitter throughout the day to see what I'm handpicking from showrooms for the July issue of Red @WITblog

Whistles jacket, Uniqlo jumper, Miu Miu shoes, Mulberry bag, Gap trousers 

Some of the pretty things I saw today..

The Louboutin windows at Selfridges...

Bright bold earrings at the HM showroom... 

And this Prada-like satin dress...

Tropical wedges at Urban Outfitters...

Barry M glitter eyeshadow at Top Shop...

Glitter sandals at Top Shop...

Silver or gold?



I think silver!



Lunch brake the Italian way..

Affogato al caffe'... yum!

The Hobbs occasion wear show at The Langham hotel...

Loved the small private event with models holding number cards...

followed by tea and patisserie cakes...

And at home, an early birthday card! How nice x

7 comments:

Suzanna @fancycowdecor said...

Really beautiful outfit Laura

Jo Entwistle said...

To be honest, this is not as fashion fabulous as your usual outfits but hey, given your day it works! In any case, I'm so happy to see that there's a fashion stylist who does a basically good 'civilian' outfit (it makes me feel ok about those days when I'm not dressed to the nines, but comfortable and casual).

BTW I've had that Whistles jacket for about 3 years now and love it. Great basic jacket designed for spring although I wear it in all weathers too - I put a fun fur or feather gillet over mine when it's cold so it's well worn and weathered like yours.

Mrs C said...

Fab colored jeans! Hope all went well!

http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

A LIFE LESS ORDINARY said...

Beautiful sandals - I like! x

Stel said...

Nice outfit!!!
I prefer the silver flats!!!

http://thestelstyle.com/

Isabel Bianchi said...

Nice blog yours! Love your Miu Miu flats! The H&M earrings are gorgeous! They look very MAWI-esque! I was going to tell you that i prefered the golden sandals, but the silver ones are awesome too! You can take both! hehe!
xoxo & nice to meet u!
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

beautyparler said...

Loving the Top Shop sandals especially in Silver but both are great looking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...