WIT Search

Monday 23 June 2014

Have you been in Reiss lately?

Gap T-shirt, Reiss skirt, Aquazzura flats
Continuing my series of "Have you been in ..." I was reading a magazine and saw this snakeskin print skirt which I couldn't believe was from Reiss. Also, I was a little bit surprised that it had missed my radar! I usually know what's in every store at all times so I was a little disappointed with myself! Which got me thinking that I hadn't been in Reiss for a while so it was time to explore. 

Givenchy A/W14
It was just as good as not only I ended up buying the skirt (snakeskin print is my absolute favourite trend for next season), but I saw a white crochet dress very similar to my French Connection one that I wore in Ibiza and that many of you asked about, a great short sleeve jumpsuit that is much more affordable than my J.Crew one, some great swimwear and a fab lace top that was very Dolce e Gabbana. Lots of great quality buys, staples that you will wear over and over again and a fab sale on at the moment too. Do go in next time you are in town!

All available from Reiss

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...