WIT Search

Tuesday 3 June 2014

What to wear on days where you don't know what to wear

French Connection coat, Gap sweater, Joseph leggings, Gap trainers, Chanel bag
On the days where I need to get a lot done and I just want to feel comfortably stylish, I usually refer back to my favourite basics and mix them together. When I say basics I mean those handful of items that are literally the foundation of my wardrobe. These may vary slightly in fit and shape from season to season, but nevertheless they are always the same items. Today is one of those days where historically I would have looked at my wardrobe and wondered: what am I going to wear today? Now I don't anymore and hopefully neither will you.

My leather leggings are from Joseph ( Joseph Stretch-leather leggings £695) and I bought them at a fraction of the price from Vestiaire Collective. Just add a grey loose knit, slip on trainers a tailored jacket (mine is an old time favourite discontinued French Connection style), a designer bag and a coat of red lipstick. Weather you are in your 20's, 30's or 40's this look is perfectly obtainable - just wear your favourite flats and jacket on top.
Done!


1) Joseph Stretch-leather leggings £695
5) LORENZO Carvela Kurt Geiger  £99.00
PS. From now on keep track of the labels in every post so you can easily refer back to dressing categories by occasion (occasion, off-duty ecc..), subject (WIT mama Friday, WIT wedding Wednesday ecc..) and designers (Gap, Marni, Chanel ecc..) - all part of WIT's improved functions.

1 comment:

PlumJam said...

And some of us could get away with wearing this in our 50's too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...