WIT Search

Friday 20 June 2014

WIT mama Friday: 3 stripe T-shirt quick outfit ideas


This Chinti and Parker T-shirt was one of the very first things I bought last year as I emerged from the depths of Greta finally sleeping through the night. On my Fridays off I often just pick up one my stripy Tee and jeans as it's a look that always make me feel put together, in it's total simplicity. This specific style is not available any longer but it's been such a hit that Chinti has made new colour combinations - this is on sale now and with a huge discount too.

Chinti and Parker Heart-print striped organic cotton-jersey top Was £90 Now £54
Here are some quick outfit ideas, for holiday and city life centred around a classic stripe T-shirt. Print out and keep or add your Pinterest mood boards for reference in those days where you just don't know what to wear.


Boden sweatshirt £27.00
J Brand 8226 Photo Ready cropped skinny jeans £255
Accessorize leather sandals £25.00


Whistles Lauren Linen Stripe Top £65.00
Rag & bone The Mila mid-rise cut-off twill shorts £150
J.Crew Woven canvas espadrilles Was £60 Now £30

icon
J.Crew Long-sleeve sailor-stripe tee £19.00
Étoile Isabel Marant Nea printed mid-rise boyfriend jeans Was £195 Now £136.50
Top Shop Double Strap Sandals£26.00


And since it's WIT mama Friday... I couldn't resist this little T-shirt look for kids styled with a pair of fab Liberty print bloomers perhaps?

product
Top Shop Mini Stripe Bretton Tee £12.00

product
Liberty London bloomers £15.00

5 comments:

Girlinapanama said...

Where are the espadrilles from please, I don't think they are listed? xx

Laura said...

This striped Chinti and Parker top was just what I was watching out for in the sale, and I'm so pleased to have finally bought it yesterday. I love that big bold coral pink heart on the pocket! Can't wait for it to arrive!

WIT said...

Sorry! just updated the link. Thank you for letting me know xx

The Fashion Lift said...

I adore a stripe and it is one of those things that is worth investing in, the chinti and Parker top is great, fab quality for a fab price, I am off to buy!! Xxx

Treasuresnpleasures said...

I'm obsessed with striped tops, while sorting through mine the other day I realised I have 3 almost exactly the same! Love the little heart detail, something different without taking over the stripes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...